ABB Rapid Chargers
ABB TERRA 54 (HV)
- Full colour touchscreen display.
- RFID access authorisation.
- Optional integrated credit/debit card payment terminal for direct payment.
- Graphic visualization of charging progress.
- Robust, all weather stainless steel housing.
- -35 °C to +55 °C operational temperature (de-rating characteristics apply).
- Terra 54 High Voltage model is designed to charge vehicles with high voltage batteries, such as electric buses, heavy vehicles and high performance passenger cars.
- Typical charging times range from 15-30 minutes, dependent on model and state of charge.
- 50 kW DC fast charger supporting CCS & CHAdeMO.
- IEC 61000 EMC Class B certified for industrial and residential areas (including residential areas, petrol stations, retail stores and offices).
- Frequent software updates ensure compatibility with all new electric vehicles introduced into the market, future proofing the charger.
- 24/7 remote support, diagnostic and troubleshooting.
ABB TERRA HP
- Easy to use 7-inch touchscreen display, with an optional upgrade to a 15-inch touchscreen display.
- Multiple payment options, and an optional integrated payment terminal.
- Integrated RGB LED strips with customisable colour options.
- IEC 61000 EMC Class B residential compliant with optional EMC filter if required.
- Output of 375A and 160 kW continuous per power cabinet.
- Charging of up to 500A and 350 kW with two power cabinets.
- 5ooA CCS liquid-cooled cable.
- 200A CHAdeMO cable.
- Integrated chiller located in the charge post.
- The system is modular and so can be expanded over time; it is possible to add additional power cabinets and charging posts later making it a cost effective way to scale charging with demand.
- Future-proof due to wide output voltage range (150-920V DC), supporting current and future generations of EVs.